Fundamentals of KPIs Free Download
- What are the Vision, Mission, Goals and Objectives statements
- How to use balance scorecard and KPI tree
- Learn to develop strategic objectives
- Why focus on input and output oriented KPIs
- Learn the basic steps for KPI development
- Basic knowledge of business processes, management and a willingness to begin facts-based decision making.
The primary objective of this course is to help you understand the basic fundamentals of KPIs. Here you will learn how to choose KPIs effectively.
Invest your 1 hour in this course and you shall learn the basic fundamentals of KPIs, classification, characteristics of good and bad KPIs, how to make a balanced selection of KPIs for effective implementation, concept of leading and lagging KPIs with examples, a case study with an excel template to derive and establish strategic management at your workplace with the help of tools like balance-scorecard and KPI tree.
There are a lot of supporting templates and reading material as well, for your reference.
Please do enrol and step up your strategic management and decision-making process.
If by any chance you don’t get what you expected from the course, you are covered with a 30 days money-back guarantee.
P.S This is the beginner level 1 hour course, if you are looking for a detailed (all level) course on KPIs you may want to check All About KPIs by us on Udmey.
- This course is suitable for everyone who wants to start with the basics of KPIs