SQL & Unix for Software Testers
This course is specially designed for Software Testing professionals(Be it Manual or Automation), This will take students from basic level to advance in decent pace videos.
Here we will cover SQL queries and Unix commands which we can use in daily QA activities and also we have covered many interview question which are asked in interviews.
➖➖Database Testing Coverage➖➖
1. Basic Select Operations
2. Table Operations (DDL)
3. Delete data from table
5. Interview Questions
6. Detailed DRL queries (Fetch data with different clauses)
7. Data Grouping and Filtration
8. Different Types of Joins(Inner, Outer, Self, Cross)
9. Detailed DML Operations (Update, Delete, Insert)
10. Best Practices for Software Testers
11. Realtime implementation of Concepts.
12. Interview Questions.
13. Practice Exercises with Solutions.
In today’s competitive environment, companies need software testers who are having database as well as Unix/Linux knowledge, this course going to make you ready to perform basic to advance level backend QA activities.
➖➖ Unix/Linux Coverage➖➖
1. Need of Unix in Software Testing
2. Check Logs
3. Perform basic operations by command
4. Interview Questions
5. Shell Scripting
This course if very useful for professional who are looking opportunities in Manual and Automation Testing.
Who this course is for:
- This is specially meant for software testers who are not familiar or having only basic knowledge of Database & SQL queries
- Software Testing & QA Professionals (Be it Manual or Automation Tester)
- Freshers looking opportunity in Software Testing
- QA profession looking to start work in domains like Finance, Telecom, Big Data etc