Learn how to create a professional, responsive paid subscription website and blog using the Ghost CMS! In this course you’ll learn how to get started with Ghost which is a website builder as well as how to download and install Ghost on your own shared host.
The Ghost CMS is a feature rich, open source content management system that allows you to design an effective blog for email marketing and subscription revenue. With this powerful CMS, you can make a gorgeous homepage that can be customized immensely with the built in block editor, easy to read blog posts on mobile, a clean content focused layout all the while being highly responsive.
In this course we cover from step 1 to step done about how to create an affiliate marketing website with this WordPress theme:
- Get a domain name from a domain name registrar.
- How to get a shared hosting account.
- How to properly install Ghost on your own web host.
- A complete design tutorial on how to make a professional looking website.
- Pro back end settings, permalink and security tips.
- A dedicated tutorial section on both email marketing and how to setup up paid subscriptions.
The Ghost CMS is an excellent choice if you’ve been looking to create a website with a dedicated homepage as well as a theme that is content focused with a well designed layout geared towards capturing emails. Ghost themes look fantastic on mobile devices and is ideal for any aspiring professional blogger.
This course is a complete beginners guide on how to create a professional website and blog using Ghost, the various themes available for Ghost and your own web host for affiliate marketing purposes as well as display advertising.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner content creators who want to run a subscription focused website based around blogging.
What you’ll learn
Learn how to start a subscription blog with the Ghost CMS.
Find out how to install Ghost on your own hosting account.
Unique blogging features that make Ghost better than WordPress.
How to design your blog, emails and create an effective user experience.