GIMP for Beginners Complete Project Based Training Series – GIMP Tutorial for beginners
In this course, which is close to 7 hours in length, I’ll take you all the way from installing the GIMP and configuring it to run on Windows to produce banners, book covers and memes that you display using Facebook and other social media, wordpress and html. I’ll even show you photo touch up. In fact, I’ll show you everything I know in the natural order in which you should learn it.
So what makes this GIMP course special?
I’ll tell you what …
This course is composed of 13 sections, each addressing a different topic and each averaging 30 minutes in length.
Each section presents one or more small projects that should be completed to demonstrate your proficiency with the material just covered before moving on.
And these are not false projects either. They actually produce usable results.
I ask you, can you afford just 30 minutes a day for under 2 weeks to learn the basics of the most powerful free graphics program in the world? (Sorry, I got carried away – I do not really know if this is true ;-).
If you do, then enroll in this course and let’s get started.
If not …
Watch we create an incredible looking 3D pool table and balls then take the reins and do it yourself.
Produce professional looking books covers with ease.
Distribute memes and other social media graphics on Facebook and 7 other social media sites.
Learn to use HTML from within WordPress to produce graphic effects accessible through HTML and CSS only.
Learn photo touch up using the GIMP.
All this knowledge and much more is at your finger tips.
Table of Contents:
– Install and Use the GIMP to Create Logos and Graphics
– Selection and Layers with a Pool Table and Balls
– More Selection and Layers with a Colored Butterfly
– Gimp Text to Create Stunning Text Effects
– Recreate The Last Divine Book Cover
– Make a Simple Book Cover for Free
– Make a 3D Book Cover for Free
– GIMP Tips, Tricks and Techniques
– Social Media Graphics with Facebook
– More Tips, Tricks and Techniques
– Photo Manipulation, Enhancement, Touch Up and Correction
– Display GIMP Web Graphics Using WordPress
– Display GIMP Web Graphics Using WordPress & HTML
Manufacturer: Udemy / Udemy
Language of instruction: English
Teacher: Brian Jackson
Level of training:
Training time: 6 hours + 30 minutes
File Size: 1210 MB