- How to use multiple GNS3 Servers
- How to use VMware Player for the GNS3 VM
- How to import and configure the GNS3 QEMU Windows appliance
- How to connect GNS3 to your physical network
- Regular expressions
This is an official GNS3 Fundamentals Course: Created with the GNS3 developers! This is part 2 of the GNS3 official courses and assumes you have watched Part 1. Learn basic and advanced topics with GNS3 including:
- GNS3 version 2.1 updates
- What you should be learning for the future! Networking is changing!
- ASA 9.7.1 installation and configuration
- How to scale GNS3 networks for massive topologies
- CCNA Lab troubleshooting
- VIRL 1.3 updated information
- Python content
- Advantages and disadvantages of Packet Tracer, GNS3, VIRL
- And much more!
Style and Approach
This course is designed in such a way that each section will cover a new scenario and a step-by-step approach to help you learn and understand the concept.
- Use the power of GNS3 to emulate networks
- ASA 9.7.1 VIRL import and configuration
- New features in GNS3 2.1