Graphic Design using Photoshop Illustrator and InDesign Free Download
- Understand the similarities/differences between each application and exactly when to use them in design projects.
- Confidently use and understand all the fundamental tools and techniques available in all 3 tools.
- Create new work using a combination of all three applications.
- Gain confidence in your technical and creative capabilities.
- Adobe Creative Cloud Subscription
- Suitable for entry level users, no prior knowledge necessary.
This course provides a unique opportunity to learn the three most essential design applications within the creative industry: Adobe Photoshop CC 2019, Illustrator CC 2019 and InDesign CC 2019. Martin has developed this approach through years of experience in teaching these applications and realising how many students enjoyed and got even more from the experience when learning all three together.
Learning these three products at once means you will feel equally confident in using them, whilst also understanding how seamlessly they can work together as a set. This is a crucial knowledge for every creative professional that leads to more productive and efficient workflows. Getting to know the similarities and differences between these tools means that you will be using the right application or combination for every creative project.
“This is exactly what I was looking for. Very happy with the content, presentation and pace of the material being taught.” Debbie Donovan
This course provides an ideal way to improve your confidence and prepare for a position in the creative industry. Most studios and creative job roles will require solid knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign as standard when you are applying. Learning from this course you will arm yourself with all the necessary skills you need to present at job interviews.
A closer look at what you will learn:
- The role of each application, what it does and what it can be used for
- Get familiar with User Interfaces, how to set Preferences and some important time saving keyboard shortcuts in all 3 applications
- Learn essential design knowledge about pixels, vectors, file formats and colour modes
- Master the basics so you feel confident working with layers, type, images, vector shapes, swatched, grids, guides and more
- Learn how to be more productive with Creative Cloud features like CC Libraries, Adobe Stock and Adobe Fonts
This course includes:
- 25 Videos
- 3 Hours of learning content
- This course is up-to-date with the latest CC 2019 new features
Martin is an Certified Adobe Instructor and has over 10 years of experience teaching these three applications in both online and classroom environments. He discovered that his students learning Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign in unison is the fastest, most efficient and enjoyable method mastering all the necessary skills to become graphic designers. Martin was voted one of the top 10 Adobe instructors in the world and invited to teach at the ultimate creative conference, Adobe MAX 2018 in Los Angeles.
Who will find this course useful:
- An ideal introduction for people who are totally new to graphic design and Adobe applications
- Perfect for those who are confident in only one of the three Adobe tools, and want to bring them all up to the same level
- Great if you are looking to start or develop your career in the creative industry
Skills you will gain:
- Starting graphic design projects by setting them up properly for each job
- Editing photos in Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating illustrations, icons and other vector artwork in Adobe Illustrator CC
- Designing multi-page documents, brochures in Adobe InDesign CC
- Confidently working with type, images and graphics to produce engaging designs for a variety of outputs like print, web, mobile (UI and UX)
Enroll on this course now and start your journey becoming a graphic designer!
- Aspiring Graphic Designers and Illustrators.
- Anyone just starting out in the creative industry looking to gain technical skills.
- Anyone who wants to learn about the three main tools of Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Designers who want to strengthen their current knowledge.