Hacking and Securing Docker Containers v2.0 Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Fundamentals of Docker Images and Containers
How to build your first docker image
How to run your first docker container
Fundamentals of Container Security
Auditing docker containers using automated tools
Docker security fundamentals for Penetration Testers
Common container misconfigurations
Container security concepts that can be applied in DevSecOps pipelines
This course falls into the categories – Cyber Security, Ethical Hacking, Information Security
This course starts from very basics and thus no Docker experience is required
This is the latest version of our previous course Hacking and Securing Docker Containers. This course contains several updates to the previous version.
1. Detailed explanation of how docker images are locally stored
2. How to abuse CAP_SYS_MODULE and write a kernel module to escape the container and get a reverseshell.
3. Scanning Docker Images using Trivy
4. Docker Content Trust
5. 1080p quality videos (compared to 720p in previous version)
This course introduces students to the security concepts associated with Docker. Docker is a popular software and it is widely used in Information Technology Industry. It’s popularity also brings a larger attack surface and thus it is important to understand it’s security aspects to be able to protect Docker containers. This course is designed for students with any experience. If you never used Docker, its fine we have covered the basics. If you have used Docker for containerizing your applications, we have covered some advanced topics such as escaping from containers to host using misconfigured containers. Regardless of your experience with Docker, we have got you covered here.
Who this course is for:
- IT Professionals using Docker containers
- IT Professionals planning to use Docker containers
- IT Professionals using any orchestration tool such as Docker Swarm, Kubernetes
- Anyone who is interested in understanding Docker Security