High Voltage Generation for Electrical Engineering Free Tutorial Download
Welcome To Our Course “High Voltage Generation For Electrical Engineering”
This course is specially designed for anyone who would like to learn everything about the fundamentals of generating different high voltage levels.
What are you going to learn in this course?
- Types of high voltages occurring in an electrical system.
- Methods used to generate high voltage AC at power frequency.
- How to generate high voltage AC at high frequency for simulating switching actions on our electrical equipment.
- Definition of impulse waveform in the electrical system.
- Methods of generating high voltage impulses to test our equipment.
- Different methods used to generate very high DC voltage in electrical systems in addition to voltage doubler circuits and multiplier circuits.
If you have any question, don’t hesitate to ask me 🙂
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning about high voltage in electrical system
- Electrical engineering students especially electrical power engineers interested in learning about high voltage