HIPAA Compliance Complete Course Free Tutorial Download
HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability Act of 1996), HITECH Act (Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health) of 2009, and the final Omnibus Rule 2013 were all put in place to:
- Help protect patient’s privacy rights
- Protect “Protected Health Information” (PHI)
- Impose Regulations on Covered Entities and Business Associates
HIPAA Compliance Course is an easy to understand course that will transform someone who knows nothing about HIPAA, to a person who has basic HIPAA understanding.
This course covers understanding:
- What is HIPAA
- Protected Health Information (PHI)
- HIPAA Security Rule
- HIPAA Privacy Rule
- Covered Entities
- Business Associates
- HITECH Act
- HIPAA Violation Penalties
- Encryption, and more.
HIPAA Compliance is very important because it protects patient’s Protected Health Information. In addition, fines for not complying with HIPAA can be huge and can ruin the reputation of the doctor, dentist, hospital, or other medical facilities and practices.
Who this course is for:
- Healthcare Professionals
- Medical Office Managers
- Privacy & Security Officers
- Covered Entities under HIPAA
- Business Associates under HIPAA
- Anyone with Access to PHI (Protected Health Information)