A computer or laptop with webcam
An internet connection
- Do you want to teach your language live and online?
- Do you like working from home?
- Do you need help to start to teach?
- Are you motivated to make extra money by teaching?
A course for every online language teacher – no degree needed!
Wherever you are in the world, whatever your language is, whatever your teaching experience is: this course will help you step by step to successfully teach your language online, and how to earn money by teaching online. You can only teach 2 hours a week or work full time via your computer. No Bachelor degree? No problem. This course is for anyone who wants to follow training to teach.
Teacher training: how to become an online teacher
I’ve taught thousands of students myself. Using my experience as an online language teacher, I’ll guide you on where to find students, how to reach out and how to teach them and attract even more students. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for English teaching jobs or if you’re a foreign language teacher. The course will also focus on adult teaching but the lessons can be applied to children as well.
This online course has the following lessons:
- choose your lessons’ topics
- use different techniques to make your students talk
- structure your language lessons
- give the right homework to your students
- correct your students successfully
- apply methods to customise your lessons to your students
- how to find students for online teaching
- successfully apply to be a teacher on an online platform
- know which equipment you need to teach online
- set up a place where to teach
- find the right price for your lessons using a price strategy
- market yourself to increase bookings
What are you still waiting for? Get ready to get into teaching!
Who this course is for:
- Teachers or persons interested to teach languages, no degree needed
- Willing to earn extra income by teaching online
What you’ll learn
Start teaching your language online
Training to teach live online
Tips to successfully apply to become on online language teacher
Where to find millions of online language students
Start to earn an extra income from home
Know which equipment you need to teach online
set up a place where to teach
structure your language lessons
give the right homework to your students
Teacher training to choose your lessons’ topics
use different techniques to make your students talk
apply methods to customise your lessons to your students
find the right price for your lessons using a price strategy
market yourself to increase bookings
correct your students successfully