Learn professional techniques and use investment grade models to evaluate and analyze multifamily investment deals
Thinking about investing in multifamily apartments but not quite sure HOW?
Let us show you professional techniques and give you professional investment models to help you find the winners.
THIS IS AN ADVANCED COURSE.
This course assumes a working knowledge of real estate investment fundamentals.
We assume you under the fundamentals of discounted cash flows.
That you have a working knowledge of IRR, yields, cap rates, etc…
If you don’t have any background, take Symon’s Intro to Real Estate Investing first.
What’s covered in this course:
- How to conduct market analysis at the regional, neighborhood, and competitive level.
- How to conduct financial analysis for a multifamily investment.
- How to analyze and verify income sources
- How to analyze expenses
- How to look at capital expenditures
- Evaluating rent roll
- Creating tenant profiles
- Key points of negotiations for the Purchase & Sale Agreement
- What is the Gross Rent Multiplier and how to use it
- Review of key investment metrics in the multifamily context.
- Proper due diligence
- Confidently evaluate multifamily investment opportunities
Identify and address key investment considerations for multifamily deals
Conduct proper market analysis for multifamily deals
- Conduct proper financial analysis for multifamily deals
- Understand and use key multifamily investment metrics
- 9.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 Articles
- 24 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- [Size : 1.54 GB]