How to Build Bank Application with Node.JS – TS and Mongo DB Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Architect large, scalable apps using a nodejs language
Solve problems with bank transactions operations
Build a Nodejs app to handle bank transcations with typescript and mongodb
Develop a service app with Nodejs and MongoDB
Write nothing but production-level code. No cutting corners!
Basic knowledge of Nodejs and MongoDB is required
You must be familiar and comfortable with the command line
Scalable, production-ready code? Its here!
How This Course Works
This will expose you to challenging problems and clever solutions when handling subjects like bank features application.
What Technology You’ll Use
We are building a backend application, we’ll use Nde.js and TypeScript . Data for each service is held in either a Mongo database.
This is a scary list of technologies! Not familiar with some of these? No problem! The course is built assuming that you only know the basics of Nodejs. No other knowledge is needed – you will learn everything you need to know.
What You’ll Be Able to Do
By the time you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Architect basic bank operations
- Determine whether your app is a good fit for deposit, withdraw and p2p transcations
- Organize and enhance the reusability of code in large projects
What You’ll Learn
An absolute incredible number of topics are covered in this course. Here is a partial list of what you’ll do:
- Create a authorisation flow with jwt token
- Create a new users with signup, signin, signout and get current user endpoints
- Create cards and get cards for user
- Create transactions like deposit, withdraw and p2p
- And much more!
Who this course is for:
- Nodejs engineers looking to how handle bank transcactions, cards with mongodb
- This course is *not* designed for sysadmins focused on infrastructure deployment