How To Get Ready and Pass Excel Test for Job Interview (Updated 10-2019)
- Course prepares students for Excel Job Interview Test
- Course can serve as a refresher for someone who used Excel in the past but haven’t use it recently
- Course is for people looking to land a job, which requires Microsoft Excel skills
- Course is for absolute beginners or people who never used MS Excel
- Students should have access to Microsoft Excel 2019 or Excel 365 software (Excel 2016 can be used as well)
- Goal of the course is to introduce students to concept of the Excel Test, cover basic topics and provide additional resources for learning
A lot of jobs today require Excel Skills and assessing a job candidate’s Microsoft Excel Proficiency is an important step in making the right hire. This course prepares you to success in passing Microsoft Excel Test for Job Interview.
Microsoft Excel is a complex business application which allows companies to record, track, and analyze data and perform very complex modelling and calculations, essential for measuring company performance, maximizing return on investment, and defining goals. Since Microsoft Excel is used in a lot of organizations, employers would like to make sure that candidates has solid Excel skills and experience using the tool. A new employee who can comfortably navigate is prepared to immediately contribute by producing meaningful, data-driven spreadsheets, reports, and graphs to best serve company needs.
In this training course we will start with Excel refresher and will teach you how to answer the most common Excel Interview Questions. You will also get access to XLSX file downloads to follow along and a lot of bonus material.
Because Microsoft Excel is so popular and useful, companies are trying to evaluate candidates by conducting pre-employment assessment test. Companies can either maintain their own set of questions to test candidate’s knowledge or hire an external provider to conduct the test.
There are multiple providers that conduct the tests and each one of the tests is a little different. Most of the time employers use below providers to conduct the tests
Since different jobs require different levels of knowledge of Excel employers are testing candidates based on the job requirements to make sure knowledge candidate possess in Excel is sufficient to be succesful on the job. Based on the type of job, Excel Assessment test can be categorized into 3 different variations:
- Basic Excel Test
- Intermediate Excel Test
- Advanced Excel Test
This course prepares candidates for the different types of Excel Assessment tests, conducted by different providers and contains references to materials and additional resources to help you continue studies to get ready for the test.
All video and PDF files are downloadable – you can download the entire course and watch offline!
There is no risk in enrolling into the course with Udemy 30 day money back guarantee. Why not try this course NOW to get hired for your dream job!!!!
Limited Time Offer: and If you Enroll Now to get get a bundle of this Udemy course and my Premium PDF EBook at NO Additional Cost [Top 50 Excel Assessment Test Multiple Choice Questions with Answers].
ENROLL NOW to receive this premium package!!!
- Course is designed as a series of tutorials, quizzes and supplemental materials related to Excel Test
- Course is the most helpful for people looking to pass Excel interview or land a job