How to install an Open Source LMS – Part 1 Free Tutorial Download
- Install a Debian Linux distribution in VirtualBox
- Set up a generic LAMP stack
- Install Chamilo
- Install Claroline Connect
- Install Moodle
- Install Opigno
- Monitor Apache, PHP and MariaDB
- Optimise performance with OPcache and Memcached
- Basic knowledge of a Linux distribution
- Basic usage of VirtualBox
E-learning for everyone
In this training, you will learn how to set up an Open Source educational platform.
Dissemination of knowledge has never been easier.
Whether in a school, a company, an organisation, etc., install a Learning Management System (LMS) easily.
This training is not a course on the use of these LMS, its sole purpose to help you install them and ensure their proper operation.
This training is the english version of the french training entitled Comment installer un LMS Open Source – Part 1
- Teachers with basic knowledge of Linux
- System and network Administrators
- Anyone interested in Open Source