How To Master Your Origin Challenge Free Tutorial Download
Students should have the ability to print course material.
This course includes:
- 1 hours of on-demand video instruction
- 7 video sections
- Over 30 downloadable exercises & resources
- Downloadable book chapter
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
What you’ll learn:
- Learn who and what you are and why.
- Discover the “origin programming” done by your parents, etc. during your first 18 years of life.
- Identify which of your traits and relationship characteristics come from your origin programming.
- Learn how your origin programming is helping and hurting you personally and professionally.
- Identify the revisions you need to make to your origin programming to incorporate all your successes, mistakes and failures as an adult.
- Improve the origin programming you’re providing to your children.
- Learn how to share origin programming with others to build stronger relationships.
- Discover how to hold yourself compassionately accountable to master your origin challenge and you from the inside out.
Ability to print course material.
My failure to master my origin challenge cost me in large part my professional reputation, career, some $ 50 million of my net worth, and my marriage. If I only knew then what I know now and am sharing with you!
Now that I have your attention, let’s talk about what MASTERING YOU really means. Simply put, it is the process of discovering who and what you are, from whence you came, and what you need to do become the best version of you possible, personally and professionally. The MASTERING YOU process starts with the topic presented in this course: How to Master Your Origin Challenge.
This course is designed in 6 sections to empower you with the knowledge and tools to understand, own and revise as appropriate your origin programming, namely the behavioral, social, emotional, intellectual and psychological “DNA” given to you by your parents and others during your first 18 years of life when you are the most open, most impressionable and most programmable. Then redefine and realize your full potential. By thoroughly planning, frequently measuring, frequently reporting and appropriately rewarding your growth.
Filled with thought provoking questions, practical exercises, worksheets, and resources, “HOW TO MASTER YOUR ORIGIN CHALLENGE” is your first step to mastering you from the inside out, personally and professionally. Free from all the powerful outside forces trying to define and master you from the outside in.
Are you ready to take a long hard look in the mirror? Then hold yourself compassionately accountable to make the changes that the fully informed expert looking back at you from the mirror instructs you to make to realize your full potential? If so, then this course is for you!
Section 1: Origin Programming and Challenge . Your DNA defines your biological predispositions. Your origin programming defines your social, intellectual, emotional and psychological predispositions.
Section 2: Your Traits Origin Programming. Understand from whence you came and your traits origin programming by comparing your mothers ‘, your fathers’ and your traits.
Section 3: Your Mother’s and Father’s Relationships. Relationships are essential for your personal and professional success. Let’s see what relationships “DNA” your parents gave you.
Section 4: Your Relationships Origin Programming. Take a look at your relationships and how they reflect your relationships origin programming. And what relationships origin programming you’re providing to your children.
Section 5: Compensating Origin Programming and the Costs of Your Origin Programming. What are you doing which is the exact the opposite of your parents, and what has following your unrevised origin programming cost you as an adult?
Section 6: Compassionate Accountability and Action Plan. Create your plan then hold yourself compassionately accountable to achieve that plan and master your origin challenge.
Who is this course for?
- This course is ideal for anyone interested in taking meaningful action towards personal and professional growth