How to produce a standup comedy show for fun and profit Free Tutorial Download
- Students will learn how to self produce a comedy show by finding a venue, booking comedians, and negotiating a deal to make some profit.
- No prerequisites, but having done some comedy helps
From the first time a cave man began telling jokes to his cave brethren, comedians have been wondering “Okay, how do I do more of this?” The best way to jumpstart your comedy career when you first start is producing your own comedy show.
I’ve produced hundreds of comedy shows all over the world, in cities and in the country, with both famous and unknown comedians, and I’ve learned that if you’re looking to have a career in comedy, there’s no better way to network with people, have fun, and make some shekels.
In my experience, many people want to produce a comedy show, but miss out on the simple, hard-learned lessons of how to do it.
The fact is, ANYONE can produce a comedy show successfully!
By the end of this course, you’ll know the following:
- How to find not just “A venue” for your comedy show, but multiple venues for as many comedy shows as you want to produce
- How to approach venues so they see you as a high-value partner
- The exact language you can use to get venue owners interested in working with you
- How to connect with and book comedians
- How to approach known comedians and make an offer that will make them want to do your show
- The marketing tactics that NOBODY does but lead to sellout shows every time
- The two THREE streams that NOBODY does but result in great revenue for your show
If you take this course you’ll know how to produce a comedy show that gets income coming in from you telling jokes!
You’ll meet great comedians!
You’ll launch your career in show business!
- Comedians, stand up comedians, and entrepreneurial young whipper-snappers