How to teach English Online (ESL) Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
How to turn English teaching into a business
How to teach English as a second language online
How to plan online English lessons and get organised
How to be a self-employed English teacher – the basics of administration
Desire to be your own boss.
Ideally working towards CELTA/TEFL degree.
Fluent/native level of English.
Basic knowledge of Skype software.
If you are wondering how to teach English online and get paid, this course is all you need.
This is a comprehensive step-by-step course as to How to Become an Online English Tutor and earn at least $3,000 per month from the comfort of your own home.
How to teach English online and get paid course is for you if:
- you want to make money teaching English online
- you are a TEFL qualified English Teacher (or planning to get qualified)
- you would like to teach English as a second language
- you would like to have control over your teaching, your students, and your income
- you don’t want to depend on online English schools for bookings
- you want to learn other ways to make money using your knowledge and experience
In How to Teach English Online and Get Paid Course you will learn:
- basic equipment and setup needs to get you started teaching English via Skype
- ways to market yourself and obtain ESL students
- how to plan online English lessons in a meaningful way
- how to maintain good financial records
- the dos and don’ts of teaching English as a second language online
What else will you get?
– 4 English Lesson Plans (available to download in PDF)
– 30 days money-back guarantee
– Personal contact with me, your course tutor
– Lifetime access to course materials
– Downloadable Materials
– Future Updates
With 4 Lesson Plans you will be able to start you online teaching straight away.
I will be here to support you in any way you need! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to message me.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now and learn how to teach English online and get paid. Be your own boss!
- Anyone who would you like to start a teaching business but have no idea of what to begin with
- Anyone who is in the process of completing or have already completed a CELTA or TEFL course in teaching English as a foreign language
- Anyone who wants to learn and desire to generate income in a structured business as their own boss
- Anyone who wants to teach English as a Second Language