Download Tutorial HTML CSS JS: Most popular ways to code [WEEKLY UPDATED]
Don’t know about our new initiative? Here it is….
ODIN WEEKLY is the initiative taken by ODIN ACADEMY LLP.
What will you get under this program?
1. This course will get fresh new content every week for at least 2 years. We will continuously add new content in this course every Monday of the week. This way the course won’t get old or outdated and every change in technology will be updated here.
2. We will update all existing students through Educational Announcements about the addition of new content with their titles mentioned.
3. If you’re not free every week, you can come back to course every month and learn new concepts without paying extra.
4. You can ask through discussion board for the topics to be covered in upcoming week (suggestions are always welcome).
5. All current and new students enrolled in this course are eligible to access ODIN WEEKLY.
6. You don’t have to pay extra, once you’re inside you’ll get unlimited content for rest of the life.
TIP: Look at the curriculum below to know about the topics added recently.
Some features of this course are as follows:
- Tables in HTML
- <img> tag in HTML
- Styling web pages : Using CSS
- Introduction to CSS
- DIfference between inline, internal and external stylings
- Writing styles Part 1
- Writing styles part 2
- Writing styles Part 3
- Properties and selectors
- Older ways to write colors
- Modern way to write colors
- Ultra modern way to write colors
- What are text stylings?
- Separate tags from other tags
- for and while loop cont.
I have created this course with a proper mindset so that you could learn each and every concept from scratch. Each concept is explained in a very detailed manner with live examples on screen, and I tried my best in making this learning much easier.
Enroll now, and I see you inside.
- People who want to better manage their web site
- People who want to become web designers and developers
- Business owners who want to be more efficient with WordPress, Joomla or other CMS systems
- Graphic designers seeking to upgrade their web skills
- Web Development Students