CloudAcademy – Implement Azure SQL Data Security Free Tutorial Download
In the Information age data is the new currency and like anything valuable, it needs to be protected. Azure SQL and its environment provide a range of mechanisms for protecting your data from a multitude of hazards. The potential threats range from bad actors trying to steal information to unintentional human error corrupting your data. To cover all eventualities Azure provides pre-emptive protection in the form of network security, several types of data encryption, data classification, and vulnerability assessment services. After the fact protection is available in the form of built-in data change tracking. This course shows not only tells you about what protection is available for your database but also how to implement it.
If you have any feedback relating to this course, feel free to contact us at [email protected].
- Learn what security components are available within Azure SQL
- Understand how these elements work together to provide a secure environment
- Learn how to implement infrastructure security
- Learn how to secure your data from external and internal hazards
- Learn how to implement data change tracking
- Anyone who wants to learn how to implement secure Azure SQL databases
- Those preparing for Microsoft’s DP-300 exam
To get the most out of this course, you have should a general understanding of the fundamentals of Microsoft Azure. Experience using databases — especially SQL Server — would also be beneficial.
The GitHub repository for this course can be found here: https://github.com/cloudacademy/azure-sql-data-security-dp-300