This course will give you an introduction to azure and how to implement its infrastructure services
This course teaches information technology (IT) professionals how to provision and manage services in Microsoft Azure (Azure). Students will learn how to implement infrastructure components, such as virtual networks, virtual machines (VMs), web and mobile apps, and storage in Azure. Students also will learn how to plan for, and manage, Azure Active Directory (Azure AD), and configure Azure AD integration with on-premises Active Directory domains.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Describe Azure architecture components, including infrastructure, tools, and portals.
• Implement and manage virtual networking within Azure and to connect to on-premises
• Plan and create Azure virtual machines.
• Configure, manage, and monitor Azure virtual machines to optimize availability and reliability.
• Implement Microsoft Azure App Service.
• Plan and implement storage, backup, and recovery services.
• Support applications by planning and implementing data services based on Azure SQL Database.
• Deploy, configure, monitor, and diagnose cloud services.
Create and manage Azure AD directories, and configure application integration with Azure AD.
• Integrate on-premises AD DS with Azure AD.
• Automate operations in Azure management by using Azure Automation runbooks.
- This course is for IT professionals who are familiar with managing on-premises IT deployments that include Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), virtualization technologies, and applications. Students typically work for organizations that are planning to locate some or all of their infrastructure services on Azure.
- This course is for IT professionals who want to take the Microsoft Certification exam, 70-533, Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
- 14 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- [Size: 4.8 GB]