Industrial Robotics Free Tutorial Download
What can I expect from this course?
- We will stay pretty “high level” and not get into the specifics on one particular brand of robotics.
- You will walk away with the ability to understand what each component does and how they work together to complete a robotic system.
- You will be familiar with industry terminology and “lingo”
What is the target audience for this course?
- Machine operators looking to further understand the equipment they are working with and grow within their company.
- Technicians working within an environment and looking to gain more insight on the machinery within their facility.
- College level students looking to supplement in class material.
- Anyone with an interest in the industrial robotics market.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals who may work in an environment with industrial robotics and wish to learn more about the machinery in their facility.
- Students who are attending a college program and wish to further refine and enforce their understanding of robotic concepts relative to today’s industry.
- Anyone wishing to further enhance their own knowledge!