Interaction Design- Design Patterns as Building Blocks Free Download
Design patterns offer solutions for common design problems. UX designers rely on design patterns and best practices to design usable and consistent interfaces more quickly. This course introduces new patterns, approaches, and contexts to designing common interface elements such as navigation, buttons, forms, links, progress indicators, and search boxes. Rather than having you copy common patterns, instructor Diane Cronenwett helps you understand the “why” behind them, giving you the ability to evaluate each pattern’s suitability for your projects. Plus, see examples of how different companies apply UX patterns, so you can see how the patterns take shape in real-world designs.
- What is a design pattern?
- UX patterns for navigation and page structure
- UX patterns for text inputs and buttons
- Best practices for links and breadcrumbs
- Indicating progress and feedback
- UX patterns for search input and results
- Filtering and search