so currently we have 4 different courses available to everyone, one is using a machine learning model to create a second-hand car price prediction app and the other teaches us the right use of @State property wrapper inside of Swiftui, the third one is about using web APIs in SwiftUI and the fourth one uses CORE DATA AND WEB API (which requires an API key) INSIDE YOUR SWIFTUI APP
NEW VIDEOS ARE BEING ADDED EVERY WEEK!
many more classes will be getting added shortly in the coming weeks
Our complete app development Bootcamp teaches you how to code using SwiftUI and build beautiful iOS 14/15 apps for iPhone and iPad. Even if you have ZERO programming experience.
I’ll take you step-by-step through engaging and fun video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as an iOS app developer.
The course will include20+ hours of HD video tutorials and builds your programming knowledge while making real-world apps.
The curriculum has been completely revamped for iOS 13 and Xcode 11. Including comprehensive modules on Apple’s latest technology – SwiftUI iOS, iPadOS, and macOS app interface design, ARKit for making Augmented Reality apps as well as CoreML & CreateML for making intelligent apps with Machine Learning. You’ll be building 3D augmented reality apps that look like Pokemon Go and Harry Potter’s magical newspapers!
By the end of this course, you will be fluently programming in Swift 5.5 and be ready to make your own apps or start a freelancing job as an iOS 15 developer.
You’ll also have a portfolio of over 10 apps that you can show off to any potential employer.
Sign up today, and look forwards to:
- Over 55 hours of HD 1080p video content, everything you’ll ever need to succeed as an iOS developer. which would be shortly added in the coming weeks
- Building over 10 fully-fledged apps including ones that use machine learning and augmented reality
- All the knowledge you need to start building any app you want
- $8000+ app development Bootcamp course materials and curriculum
From Beginner to iOS 13 App Developer with Just One Course
We know that you’re here because you value your time. If you wanted to watch someone program for hours and hours without explaining what they’re doing, you’d be on YouTube.
By getting this course, you can rest assured that the course is carefully thought out and edited. There are beautiful animations that explain all the difficult concepts and the videos are fully up to date with the latest versions of Swift and Xcode.
So by the end of the course, you’ll completely understand:
- Concepts of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP): The type system, variables, functions and methods, inheritance, structures, classes, and protocols.
- Control Structures: Using If/Else clauses, Switch statements, and logic to control the flow of execution.
- Data Structures: How to work with collections, such as arrays and dictionaries.
- Software Design: How to organize and format code for readability and how to implement the Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern, Apple’s favorite delegation pattern, and the publisher pattern.
- Networking: How to make asynchronous API calls, store and retrieve data from the cloud, and use the JSON format for server communication.
Persistent Local Data Storage: How to use Core Data, Realm, Codable, and User Defaults to store your app data locally.
- Machine Learning: How to make artificially intelligent apps and build your own machine learning models using iOS 13’s new CoreML2 and CreateML frameworks.
- Augmented Reality: How to create 3D objects in augmented reality and create incredible 3D animations and real-life interactions using Apple’s latest ARKit2 framework.
- SwiftUI: How to use Apple’s brand new UI framework to create user interfaces programmatically that look good across all Apple products.
Don’t waste your time
Don’t waste another minute of your precious life on poor–quality videos on YouTube. Or instructors who you can’t understand. Or teachers who have no real-world in-person teaching experience. Your time is precious.
Don’t waste your money
Inside this course, you’re getting exactly the same course materials and curriculum as 12-week in-person programming Bootcamp. Instead of spending $8000 dollars and taking time off work, save loads of money by getting this course and do it at your own pace!
REMEMBER… I’m so confident that you’ll love this course that we’re offering a FULL money-back guarantee for 30 days! So it’s a complete no-brainer, sign up today with ZERO risks and EVERYTHING to gain.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner ios developers who want to learn swiftui
- Beginner ios developers who want to learn intermediate swiftui
- people who want to learn ios development