Establish a Global Financial Business Strategy – Learn About Risks, Opportunities, Competition, Finances and Much More! Free Download
- Learn From A Top Rated Instructor Who Has Been Teaching On Udemy Since 2013 and Taught Over 100,000 Students!
- Financial Risks
- Identify Opportunities
- Global Competition
- Global Strategy
- 10 Point Actionable List
- Marketing Globally
- Identifying Opportunities
- Expansion Planning
- And Much More!
- None! Just an interest in global business and strategy
- Commitment to learning
Are You A Business Student, Entrepreneur, Or Executive?
Do You Want To Learn More About Global Business?
Is Global Expansion In The Future For Your Business?
Do You Want To Learn The In’s and Out’s of Global Business?
If You Answered “Yes” To Any Of The Above, Look No Further. This Is The Course For You!
*** Updated August 2019 with new content! ***
Enroll today and join the 100,000+ successful students I have taught as a Top Rated Udemy instructor!
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now:
- You get lifetime access to lectures, including all new lectures, assignments, quizzes and downloads
- You can ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoroughly!
- You will are being taught by a professional with a proven track record of success!
- Bonus Reason: Udemy has a 30 day 100% refund policy – no questions asked and no risk for you if for some reason you don’t learn from the course!
As the world continues to become a global economy, it is important for anyone in business to understand how to operate in this environment. There is a lot of opportunity for growth globally, and having a global financial business strategy to expand and operate is of utmost importance.
Be a pro at global financial business strategy with this course!
In this course you will learn all about what it means to operate with a global financial business strategy. You will learn about the risks involved in expanding, the opportunities globally, corporate finance, how to do financial analysis when operating at the global level, and what it means to complete with other global firms. Operating on a global level is an entirely different game, and with course you will be empowered to make the right steps for you and your business.
What We Do In The Course:
- Learn the major differences between IFRS and GAAP
- Learn about the opportunities globally
- Understand the risks of expansion
- Learn how to analyze other competitors
- Determine a strategy to bring your business to a global level
- Have a 10 point Action Plan for your global financial business strategy
- View 3 case studies on companies who adopted IFRS
- And Much More!!!
At any point if you have a question, please feel free to ask through the course forum, I’d be happy to answer any and all questions.
***CLICK “BUY NOW” AND LEARN ALL ABOUT GLOBAL BUSINESS STRATEGY! ***
About The Instructor
Chris Benjamin, MBA & CFO is a seasoned professional with over 20 years experience in accounting, finance, global financial business strategy and financial analysis. Having spent the first 10 years of my career in corporate settings with both large and small companies, I learned a lot about the accounting process, managing accounting departments, financial reporting, external reporting to board of directors and the Securities and Exchange Commission, and working with external auditors.
The following 10+ years I decided to go into CFO Consulting, working with growing companies and bringing CFO level experience to companies. I help implement proper best business practices in accounting and finance, consult on implementation of accounting systems, implementing accounting procedures, while also still fulfilling the CFO roll for many of my clients which includes financial reporting, auditing, working with investors, financial analysis and much more.
Thank you for signing up for this course on Udemy. I look forward to being your instructor for this course and many more!
Chris Benjamin, Instructor, CFO & MBA
- Anyone wanting to learn about the global economy
- Entrepreneurs with a global focus
- CEO’s and CFO’s
- Economists and strategists
- Business students