Intro to Cisco Firepower Threat Defense (FTD) Firewall Free Tutorial Download
The Cisco Firepower Threat Defense NGFW Implementation Training course shows you how to use and configure Cisco Firepower Threat Defense technology, beginning with initial device setup and configuration and including routing, Network Address Translation (NAT) and Policies.
This course teaches you how to implement advanced Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) and Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System (NGIPS) features. Please take a moment and check the Course Sections Outline:
- Course Lab Topology. Setting up the environment
- Cisco Firepower Device Manager(FDM) – On-Box Management
- Cisco Firepower Management Center(FMC) Initial Setup
- Firepower Threat Defense(FTD) Firewall Basic Configuration
- Connect LAN Users to Internet and Outside World
- Configuring URL Filtering Policies
- Configure SSL Policy
- Configure Malware & File Policy
- Configure Intrusion Policy
- Configure Platform Settings
Who this course is for:
- Students or Security Engineers with no prior knowledge related to Cisco Firepower Threat Defense (FTD).
- Students or Security Engineers that want learn how to configure Cisco FTD NGFW in just a couple of hours.