Introduction to Batteries (Electrical Engineering) Free Tutorial Download
Batteries are a fundamental part of our society. Batteries are used to:
- Start your car.
- Power your watch.
- Power your laptop.
- Power your smartphone.
- Power emergency lighting.
- Start emergency generators.
- And much much more!
But how do batteries function? Why are there so many different types? And why have they found widespread application in everything from wrist watches to power stations? After completing this course, you will be able answer all of these questions and many more. You will learn:
- How batteries work (chemical reactions etc.).
- Battery terminology (Ah, specific gravity, voltaic cell etc.).
- Battery construction (plates, containers, jars etc.)
- Different battery designs and types (lead acid, nickel-cadmium, mercury etc.).
- Battery hazards (shorting, gas generation etc.).
- Battery operations (series, parallel, primary, secondary etc.).
- And a lot lot more!
The course is designed to take you from zero to hero concerning electric battery knowledge. Even if you already have some background electrical engineering knowledge, this course will serve as an efficient refresher. Whatever your level of understanding, or engineering background (electrical engineering, automobile engineering, power engineering, oil and gas, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering etc.), we can guarantee you will have never taken an engineering course like this one (unless you have taken one of our other courses…).
Why this course?
Because saVRee and saVRee lite have trained over 5,000 students on Udemy with an average paid course rating of 4.7/5.0!
Interactive 3D models are used to show you the insides of several batteries and all their main parts.
The course is packed with 2D images and high quality written content.
Written content has been read aloud so that you can ‘learn on the go‘ without needing to watch the screen constantly.
Don’t waste more time reading this course description, check-out the free preview videos and the curriculum, then make an informed decision.
All purchases come with a 30 day -no questions asked- money back guarantee.
Hope to see you on the course!
Who this course is for:
- Hobby learners who are interested in engineering.
- Career engineers in the oil and gas, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, HVAC or power engineering industries.
- Any other engineers!