Introduction to Blockchain for Azure Developers- Understanding the Basic Foundations of Blockchain Free Tutorial Download
- Learn the concepts of Blockchain
- Learn to build smart contracts
- Bitcoin: A cryptocurrency
- Learn Azure Active Directory
- Learn to use different types of cloud computing services
- No prerequisites, but if you have basic idea of blockchain technology then it would be helpful.
- You need to have a Microsoft Azure Account in order to use its services like blockchain workbench. You can create free account.
Blockchain is interesting because it brings together economics (movement of value), philosophy (concepts of trust and roots in libertarian thinking) and advanced technology (cryptography and distributed ledger technology). Within each, the research sub-topics as they apply to blockchain are endless. Looking in to smart contracts is interesting because they form the basis for many of the proposed real world applications of blockchain e.g. blockchain voting systems.
In this course we are going to learn concepts of blockchain, cryptography and smart contract. Also clear the confusion that blockchain and bitcoin are not same things
We will be using azure Blockchain Workbench where you can create your own smart contract, roles and do transaction
There will be four roles Owner,Appraiser,Buyer and Inspector in our project.
Learn how to create blockchain applications and enter into the world of INTERNET 2.0
- Anyone who is intterested in Blockchain and its application
- Anyone who wanted to build their own Smart Contract
- Anyone who is interested in cloud computing