Introduction to Concurrency in C# – Async and Paralellism Free Tutorial Download
In this course you will learn how to use asynchronous programming and parallelism in C #.
We will look at both patterns and antipatterns of concurrency. That is, we will see what things we should do, but we will also see what things we should not do.
With asynchronous programming we can:
- Run a set of I / O tasks at the same time
- Prevent the UI of our applications from freezing
- Scale up our ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core applications
- Cancel tasks so that the user does not have to wait for their completion
- Implement generic retry logic
- Create asynchronous streams
With parallel programming we can:
- Accelerate the execution of certain algorithms
- Apply transformations to a set of images in parallel
- Use synchronization mechanisms to avoid race conditions
- Define the maximum degree of parallelism
- Configure instances of a class by threads
- Use LINQ in parallel
We will learn all of this in this course!
Who this course is for:
- C# developers who want to use asynchronous programming and parallelism in an effective way