Introduction to Data Analysis with Microsoft Power BI Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Understand how to use Power BI Online and Power BI Desktop
Perform Big Data Analytics using Real World Scenario
Transform Big Data and customize
Create Powerful Visualization based on Big Data
Sharing Dashboard with other users by emailing them directly or creating a URL link
Ask questions from Big Data in plain English language
Download Power BI Desktop
Create an online account for Power BI Online
You need a stable and high speed internet connection
Knowledge of Microsoft Excel (any version 2010, 2013, or 2016) is helpful
Students are encouraged to take the Intro to Excel course first
Microsoft Business Intelligence or Power BI is a suite of business analytics tools to analyze data and share insights. Monitor your business and get answers quickly with rich dashboards available on every device. Data Analytics field is growing exponentially!
Learn Introduction to Data Analytics Using Power BI Online and Power BI Desktop
Power BI ( Microsoft Business Intelligence) offers basic data wrangling capabilities similar to Excel’s Power Query. It also lets you create interactive visualizations, reports and dashboards with a few clicks or drag-and-drops; type natural-language questions about your data on a dashboard; and handle files that are too large for Excel.
Power BI transforms your company’s data into rich visuals for you to collect and organize so you can focus on what matters to you. Stay in the know, spot trends as they happen, and push your business further.
It can work with dozens of data types — not only Excel, Access and CSV files, but also Salesforce, Google Analytics, MailChimp, GitHub, QuickBooks Online and dozens of others. And, it will run R scripts — meaning that any data you can pull in and massage via R you can import into Power BI
Let me help you bring your Big Data to life using Real World Data – We will use New York City Public Data Set as well as existing samples in Power BI
So, if you are looking for new ways to seek insights and create powerful visualization on the fly, Power BI is the answer. You can transform your company’s data into rich stunning easy to use visuals for you to collect and organize, so you can spot trends, collaborate in new ways, and make sense of your data.
Increase your skills This course contains the following lessons:
- Learn Data Analytics & Microsoft Business Intelligence concepts and application
- Introduction to Power BI Online, Power BI Desktop, and the Interface
- Be able to Import data using both Power BI Online and Power BI Desktop
- Learn the difference between Power BI Online Vs Power BI Desktop
- Master the skill of transforming Big Data – Real World Data Set (New York City Public data set)
- Create stunning visualization
- Using Quick Insights & Analytics
- Asking Questions from your Big Data using plain English language…. and much more!
I welcome to our community of learners, and will see you in class!
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for beginners and small business owners
- Intermediate and advanced users can gain additional tips and techniques from this course
- If you have never worked with Microsoft Excel before, you may find this course very challenging