Introduction to Project Management – Methods & Tactics for Success Free Tutorial Download
About This Class
How can you accomplish big things with many moving pieces — while staying sane, organized, on time, and under budget? It’s time for project management!
Taught by expert Brett Harned, this actionable and insightful class has something for everyone, including essential skills to being a project manager, the psychology of people management, and where to begin in your own projects. This class lays out traditional project management methods, and then goes beyond the basics to explore the most modern, optimized ways to do great work.
- Foundational approaches and strategies to project management
- How to choose the right method for a project
- Key skills to being a great project manager
- Psychology tips & tricks to people management
- Ways to customize tools for real-world use, both for individuals and teams
Every bite-sized lesson includes strategy, pro tips, and demonstration. Brett also dedicates a full lesson to the utility of a Gantt Chart, demystifying one of the most popular product management techniques.
Students will finish this class feeling empowered to optimize what they’re working on, from orchestrating a dinner party at home to leading a product team. It’s time to manage projects with ease and success!