Introduction to Valves (Mechanical Engineering Oil and Gas) Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Identify and name valve components.
Identify common valve types.
Identify common valve actuators.
Know the characteristics and applications for different valve types.
Chose a suitable valve for any application.
And much much more!
- A desire to learn.
- Some engineering knowledge is beneficial, but lessons are explained in depth to allow students to build their knowledge from the ground up.
- Experience in an engineering field such as oil and gas, chemical engineering, power engineering, mechanical engineering etc. would be advantageous, but it is not required.
Valves are used in every engineering industry on the planet. When you wash your hands, you open a valve. When you shower, you open a valve. Valves are required any time you want to start, stop, or control flow within a system. But have you ever wondered?
- Why do we need so many different valve types?
- What kind of valve is correct for x,y,z application?
- What are the pros and cons of each valve type?
- Why do valves have such weird names e.g. butterfly valve?
This engineering course will help you answer all these questions and many more!
The course is designed to take you from zero to hero concerning valve knowledge. Even if you already have some background knowledge, this course will serve as an efficient refresher. Whatever your level of understanding, or engineering background (oil & gas, mechanical engineering, HVAC, chemical engineering, power engineering etc.), we can guarantee you will have never taken an engineering course like this one (unless you have taken one of our other courses…).
Why this course?
Because saVRee and saVRee lite have trained over 5,000 students on Udemy with an average paid course rating of 4.7/5.0!
Interactive 3D models are used extensively to show you exactly how valves and their components work. We strongly recommend you checkout the free preview videos before signing-up because we know you won’t be disappointed.
The course is packed with 2D images, 2D animations and 3D animations.
Written content has been read aloud so that you can ‘learn on the go‘ without needing to watch the screen constantly.
We have also posted a FREE Valve App on Google Play and iTunes that will help you consolidate what you have learnt (search for ‘saVRee valves’ or check the bonus area of this course).
Don’t waste more time reading this course description, check-out the free preview videos and the curriculum, then make an informed decision.
All purchases come with a 30 day no-questions-asked refund policy.
Hope to see you on the course!
- This course would benefit anyone working in the engineering world…because valves are everywhere!
- Particular benefit is for anyone in the oil & gas, HVAC, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering or power engineering industries.