Japanese for Beginners – Quick and Easy to Understand Lessons Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
How to speak, read, and write Japanese
This course will take you through 35 different lectures that cover various aspects of the Japanese language. Throughout the course, you will many things, such as:
- Hiragana, Katakana, and Kanji
- How to use は and が appropriately and make basic sentences
- い and な-adjectives
- How to conjugate all verbs to the ます-form
- How to make verbs and adjectives negative
- How to use い and な-adjectives
- How to conjugate verbs to the past tense
- How to make sentences with あげる, もらう, and くれる
- How to give commands with the て-form and list off multiple actions
- and more!
Each lecture consists of a short video that covers a specific aspect of Japanese. Each lecture also includes a downloaded PDF with lesson notes and practice problems to check your understanding. Audio of the Japanese from the lecture is also included so you can download and practice your pronunciation. Some lectures even included online quizzes to help check your understanding of the material.
Lessons are kept concise, but teach in a very easy to understand way.
If you are a complete beginner or someone with a little experience with Japanese, this course will be perfect for you. By the time you finish, you will be comfortable reading and writing Hiragana, Katakana, and many commonly used Kanji characters. You will be able to communicate basic ideas and form perfectly natural sounding sentences in Japanese.
- Beginner to lower-intermediate Japanese learners