Everything we do, we do it to help people develop their skills and start/advance in their careers so that we can all move forward one step at a time. One of the ways we are working on to fulfill that purpose is via this Java course.
In this course, you’ll learn how to program in Java. This course starts from scratch, so no previous knowledge of Java or programming is required.
Join us in this course, where we’ll cover everything you’ll need to start building Java applications. We hope the course helps you develop your skills and advance in your career.
From installing the tools, introducing the programming fundamentals that you’ll require to more advanced Java and OOP (Object-Oriented Programming) topics, we aim to provide you with all the foundations needed to become a Java developer.
Our promise to you:
- Provide you with quality content tailored for this course.
- Provide support if you get stuck. You can reach the student community and us via the communication channels we’ve set up for this course.
- Keep the content updated and keep adding new content to cover more topics related to the course.
- Offer a deep understanding of the different programming, OOP, and Java topics that we’ll cover.
What you’ll learn:
- Programming fundamentals that are transferrable to other programming languages.
- What are control flow statements and how to use them.
- Understand classes and objects in Java and their relationship to OOP.
- Understand the basics of Java, how to define fields, methods, constructors, and more.
- What data encapsulation is and how to ensure we’re hiding/preventing access to the data correctly.
- Additional fundamental OOP Concepts like inheritance and polymorphism and how they are used/implemented in Java.
- What are immutable objects, and how to design classes for immutable objects.
- Introduction to Data Structures in Java (e.g., Arrays and ArrayList).
- What are Generic classes/types and type parameters.
- … and more!