Practice makes perfect. Start your journey into becoming a professional front end web developer here!
At DigiFisk, we like making learning fun. Our courses are interactive and fun with a ton of practical elements to it. We’ve decided to take it a step further with our Web app development practice series.
Once you learn the syntax of a programming language, the next logical step is to start creating software and apps. But that’s where most students get stuck. Problem solving isn’t as easy as learning a bunch of syntaxes.
But we aim to make it easy for you.
This is the perfect course for web development beginners, but if you know the basics, then this practical course would be the next step in your web development journey. If you’re a seasoned programmer who wants to create a new project to add to your portfolio, then this course is perfect for you. So, there’s something for everyone in this course.
What will you learn in this course?
2. How to create the HTML5 structures of this game.
3. How to make the game pretty with CSS & CSS3 (design, design, design!)
5. How to improve your front end design and development skills
6. How to improve your logical problem solving skills
8. How to get into real world web development and programming, in general.
9. The ins and outs of 2D web game development – create this game, and you’ll equip yourself with the tools to create any other 2D web game you want.
10. HTML5 canvas and how to use it to create 2D graphics for your games, websites and more.
13. How to create sophisticated mobile-friendly (responsive) designs using CSS3.
14. How to check for collision check in 2D web game development
15. How to make scores and buttons work.
and so much more!
By the end of the course, you’ll be know how to create 2d web games like a pro. You could even try creating other web apps and games to test your knowledge.
Who is this game for?
This game is for you if:
1. You want to learn web development/web app development the fun way
2. You know the basics of web development and want to move to the practical applications of it.
4. You love learning by creating, and don’t like to listen to hours of theory, this course is for you
5. You’re completely new to programming and you want to get started by creating a fun project
6. You’d like to start creating your portfolio of web projects
How is this course designed?
I’ve made this course as easy to understand as possible. I’ve structured it in such a way that each section will handle one of the 3 languages covered here.
Introduction: Every professional developer writes algorithms before creating a software or game. We’ll be writing the a step by step algorithm for our game, and I’ll be explaining what we’ll do in every step.
Module 1: I’ll also be teaching you how to create the bare bones of the app with HTML5. The result will be a page with all the elements we need in our game, devoid any colors or design elements.
Module 4: In this module, let’s make our game pretty with CSS and CSS3! You’ll learn a lot about responsive web development, aligning elements the right way to make them look good, and so much more.
This course is for you if:
1. If you like learning by doing rather than hours of boring theoretical lectures.
3. If you have the passion for programming, and know the basics of HTML5 and CSS, but you’re stuck on the practical aspects of it. Turn your theoretical knowledge into practical knowledge with our course.
4. If you want to delve into the exciting world of front end web app development, this course will take you a couple steps further in the right direction.
So, what are you waiting for? Get this course today, and begin your journey into the wonderful world of web development and game development!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for people who want to learn web development/web app development the fun way
- This course is also for people who’ve learned the basics and want to move on to practical programming
- If you love learning by creating, and don’t like to listen to hours of theory, this course is for you
- If you’re completely new to programming and you want to get started by creating a fun project
- If you’d like to start creating your portfolio of web projects