Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
Willingness and Motivation to successfully complete the training
Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Computer with access to the internet
Angular is one of the most modern, performance-efficient, and powerful frontend frameworks you can learn as of today. It allows you to build great web apps that offer awesome user experiences! Learn all the fundamentals you need to know to get started developing Angular applications right away.
Angular is the next big deal. Being the successor of the overwhelmingly successful Angular.js framework it’s bound to shape the future of frontend development in a similar way. The powerful features and capabilities of Angular allow you to create complex, customizable, modern, responsive, and user-friendly web applications.
MongoDB is a cross-platform document-oriented NoSQL database program. By using MongoDB, you can build a modern application database for your projects.
We’ll design custom services , build custom directives , understand two-way binding , design a weather forecast app as a single page application , and lots more . Both starter and finished source code is provided as we go.
In our course, you can test what you have learned on both MAC and Windows computers. You do not need to purchase any tools or applications as free tools and platforms are used.
During the course, I made sure to explain all the topics that may seem complicated to you in as simple and detailed as possible. I have used some diagrams to help you understand better.
When you complete the course, you will learn;
- How you can operate on variables,
- Boolean logic,
- How to create a conditional statement,
- How you can perform transactions with Loops,
- How a function is created and why it needs arguments,
- How Arrays and Objects, which are basic data structures, are created,
- How DOM Manipulation is done,
- You will have learned and have the opportunity to test what you have learned with the code quizzes in our course.
- Which architecture Angular uses
- How to use TypeScript to write Angular applications
- All about directives and components, including the creation of custom directives / components
- How databinding works
- All about routing and handling navigation
- What Pipes are and how to use them
- How to access the Web (eg RESTful servers)
- What dependency injection is and how to use it
- How to use Modules in Angular
- You’ll learn how asynchronous code works in Node and the Node event loop, as well as how to use the event emitter, streams, buffers, pipes, and work with files.
- We’ll see how that leads to building a web server in Node with hands-on examples.
- The logic behind MongoDB’s data storage
- The most popular Object Data Modeling Library for MongoDB, Mongoose JS
- Writing queries for creating, reading, updating, and deleting operations
- Advanced Features of MongooseJS
- The best testing framework for NodeJS, Mocha
Step-by-Step Way, Simple and Easy With Exercises
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created / produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
- Seeing clearly
- Hearing clearly
- Moving through the course without distractions
You’ll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
We offer full support , answering any questions.
See you in the course!
Who is this course for?
- Front-end developers who want to stay up-to-date with the latest technology
- Developers who want to upgrade their skills and get better job opportunities
- If you’re interested in using a library / framework like React, Angular, Vue or Node in the future
- Anyone looking to build a career as a NodeJS developer
- Anyone interested in NodeJS
- Developers new to NodeJS
- Anyone who wants to learn MongoDB
- Professionals who are willing to learn MongoDB