Kotlin Programming Language: Beginner to Advanced Level – Advanced Tutorial for Kottel
What Will I Learn?
Learn kotlin from scratch
Make yourself ready for jvm, android, browser, or native development
Want to become an android app developer or develop your own applications using Kotlin? Then, this course is for you. Moreover, you are a few steps ahead if you already know Java. After completing this course you will be ready to build applications for android.
Concept of OOPS in Kotlin, as well as other languages like Java, C ++, PHP, C #, Scala, or Swift
You do not need programming skills, we will start from scratch, heading to middle, and then to advanced topics.
Microsoft Windows / Linux / Mac running OS.
JDK + IntelliJ IDEA. We will install JDK + IntelliJ with each step explained and shown.
>> Develop skills in Kotlin from scratch, become a developer and explore the world of software development.
>> Expand your expertise as a JVM / Android / Browser / Native Developer and improve your quality code!
>> Write less number of code and get more output.
>> No more null pointer Exceptions and Bootplate code.
We will begin with the very basics and step into the intermediate and advanced level so that the beginners get a good grab over the language.
– Software Installation on Windows and Mac
– First Kotlin Program in Intellij IDEA
– Kotlin Tour: Basics and Syntax
– Kotlin Data Types: Variables and Constants
– Ranges and String Templates
– Conditional Statements and Expressions
– Kotlin Loops
– Functions in Kotlin
Object Oriented Programming (OOP) in Kotlin
– Interoperability and NULL Pointer Exception
– Packages and Imports
– Object Oriented Programming (OOP) Continues
– Objects and Companion Objects
– Higher-Order Functions and Lambda: Kotlin as a Functional Programming Language
– Collections: Arrays , List, Set, and Map
– Practical Usage of Lambda in Collections
– Enum, Nested, Inner, and Sealed Classes
– Properties and Fields
– Delegation: Zero Boilerplate Code
– Kotlin Coroutines
Manufacturer: Yudomi / Udemy
Teacher: Anis Mizi
Level of training: Elementary, Secondary, Advanced
Training time: 8 hours + 26 minutes
File size: 4530 MB 9