Kubernetes Best Practices (Updated 10 – 2020) Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
How to Administrator a Kubernetes Cluster, DevOps Practice
Deploy Application on Local & Cloud Machine
How to Configure Storage on a Kubernetes Cluster like DevOps Pro
How to Configure Network on a Kubernetes Cluster
Upgrade and Rollback Applications deployed on Kubernetes
Basic understanding of Docker
Have access to a laptop or system to setup Kubernetes
This course on Kubernetes Certification Suitable for Absolute Beginners was primarily designed with beginners in mind with Hands-On Labs.
You’ll learn a lot of DevOps Kubernetes workflow hands-on in this course.
In addition to covering everything you need to know about Docker & Kubernetes Administrator, this course also covers the very basics of virtualization and cloud technologies, including Docker Containers.
This is a hands-on Kubernetes Administrator course with a lot of Labs, and Demos.
Here is a brief summary of what you’ll learn in this course:
- Virtual Machines,
- Docker containers,
- Difference between Virtual Machines and Docker Containers,
- How to build Docker Container Images and run them.
- How to push Docker images to Docker Hub Registry
- Difference between Docker and Kubernetes
- What is Kubernetes
- Kubernetes vs Docker Swarm
- Why Google Open Sourced Kubernetes
- What is the need for Kubernetes,
- What is the problem that Kubernetes addresses
- How end-users benefit from Kubernetes,
- Kubernetes Competitors
- How to create a real multi-node Kubernetes Cluster in Google Cloud Platform
- How to create a Minikube cluster on your laptop or VM.
- How to create, run and manage Docker Containers as Pods in Kubernetes Cluster at cloud scale
- How to create a Kubernetes Deployment
- How to create a Kubernetes Load Balancer Service
- Basics on Microservices Architecture
- How to scale up and Scale down Pods in Kubernetes Cluster
- How to perform DevOps workflow (rollout and rollback software updates to Pods) in a Kubernetes Cluster
- How to drain a Kubernetes Node for maintenance using High Availability
- How to add back the node to the cluster after the maintenance.
- How to dismantle the Kubernetes Cluster.
This is a hands-on Kubernetes course with a lot of Labs, and Demos.
Who this course is for:
- Software Developers, DevOps Engineers, Application Developers, Software Test Engineers, IT admins, Managers, Executives, or Anyone who’s interested in learning Docker Containers and Kubernetes
Who this course is for:
- DevOps Beginners & Intermediate Level Engineers
- Beginners in Orchestration & Cloud Technology
- System Administrators
- DevOps Professionals
- Application Developers