The best way to become a pro software engineer is to build real-world projects just like a classified ads web application- A place to buy & sell products.
This course is designed for anyone who wants to learn Laravel by making a project. Laravel is an open-source PHP framework designed to make developing web apps easier and faster through built-in features. These features are part of what makes Laravel so widely used by web developers.
There are a variety of tools and frameworks available to you when building a web application. However, Laravel is the best choice for building modern, full-stack web applications
This is Fullstack web development course that teaches you the basics of Laravel, eloquent in Laravel, relationships in Laravel, basics of Vue js. First, we will learn all the basic concepts of Laravel and then we will make a simple web app with Laravel. Once we finish the basic app we will make an advanced project: classified ads web application.
How does this work?
Seller will create a profile in this system, verify the account and post his/her ad of products that he/she want to sell. Buyers will filter the products based on various criteria such as prices, category, etc. When the buyer likes the product he/she will immediately contact the seller for the product via the phone number given there or via the messaging system. Admin will manage all the stuff going through this system.
Why you should take this course?
- One of the best Laravel 8 course on Udemy that takes you from zero level to advanced level
- You Learn Laravel from basic level
- You will make a basic app after completing the basic level.
- You will learn Eloquent in Laravel
- You will learn relationship in Laravel
- You will learn the basic of Vue js
- You will learn to make an advanced project Classified ads web application.
Some important features of classified systems are as follows
- Dynamic menu, submenu, and child menu
- Different types of filters: filter based on category, child category, subcategory, prices, and more.
- Admin system
- Messaging system for communication between buyer and seller
- Dynamic breadcrumbs
- Authentication with Laravel fortify
- Login with Facebook
- Reporting spam ads
- Saving ads for future
- Dynamic carousel
- Multi-user system
- Disqus comment system
- Dependent dropdown for Menu, Submenu and Child menu, and Country, State, and City
All the modern features of the classified ads system
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who want to learn fullstack web development with laravel
- Anybody who want to master laravel from basic level