Learn and Understand C ++ – Learn and Understand C ++ Plus
Take this course to learn C ++, which you can use for ethical hacking, game development, and most software you use daily!
If you want to learn C ++ to advance your skills, gain the ability to program games, and create your own software, you might love this course! You can go from beginner to advanced with C ++ using this course because it has 9+ hours of video that could motivate you to keep learning and programming in C ++!
If you have no previous knowledge or experience in C ++, you will like that course begins with C ++ basics. If you have already learned about C ++ already in another course and want to improve what you already know, the course has hours of different topics in C ++ with one topic per section. Each section is linked to the previous one in terms of using what was already learned. Each topic is provided with lots of examples that help students in their learning process. Also, some of the new features introduced in C ++ 11 standard are explained. This is what makes it interesting for both beginner and advanced students. Even if you already have a lot of experience in programming in C ++, this course can help you learn some new information you missed before. Upon completion of this course,
What I think is the best about this course is that you can search questions other have had, post your own questions and get answers to challenges you currently face with learning and using C ++. You get paid C ++ expert technical support in this course here to answer every single question you ask!
If you are still not sure about taking the course, maybe these stories of what the students before you experienced will be more useful than what I can say about this course. Maybe you can see if you identify with where they were when they took the course and what they got out of it. These are all copied from the course reviews below.
– Section 1: Introduction
– Section 2: Set Up
– Section 3: First C ++ Program
– Section 4: Interaction with user
– Section 5: More advanced examples
– Section 6: Repeating code executions – loops
– Section 7: Arrays – basics
– Section 8: Functions – basics
– Section 9: Exception handling
– Section 10: Structures in C ++
– Section 11: Generic programming – basics
– Section 12: STL (standard types in C ++)
– Section 13: Classes in C ++ – Beginning
– Section 14: Classes in C ++ – Basics
– Section 15: Decomposition
– Section 16: Interaction with WinAPI
– Section 17: Files in C ++ – Basics
– Section 18: Basic Encryption
Manufacturer: Yudomi / Udemy
Teacher: Ermin Kreponic
Level of training: Preliminary
time of training: 13 hours +
File size: 2160 MB