Learn Ethical Hacking By Hacking Real Websites Legally Free Download
- SQL Injection, bypassing XSS filters
- Bypass login forms
- Hack username and passwords
- Hack administrator account
- Decrypt admin password
- Intercept POST requests and modify it
- Use Chrome developer tools to hack passwords
- Bypass IP bans using log injection attack
- Modify cookies to gain access to websites
- Website defacement attacks
- and many more…
- Basic understanding of GET and POST requests
- A PC, Linux not required
If you want to learn ethical hacking the fun and easy way like playing a computer game, then this course is for you. There exists on the Internet several websites which allows people to hack and learn hacking. These websites typically have different levels from easy to advanced. By hacking each level and gradually levelling up, you will learn hacking. Traditionally, ethical hacking is taught by installing virtual machines on your PC and hacking the virtual machines inside your PC. This way of learning hacking can be pretty boring as there are no challenges or rewards. Also it can be quite laggy unless you have a high end machine. In addition, some people find learning Linux and installing virtual machines too troublesome.
In this course, I will show you an alternative way, which is more fun and where you will enjoy the thrills of hacking real websites legally and solving each level and going from easy and gradually to more advanced levels – just like paying online games. The website we will be hacking is DefendTheWeb which is a popular hacker’s playground where hackers play hacking games reminiscent of CTF (Capture the Flag) and learn at the same time. However, without some help and guidance you will find it quite challenging. Hence this course. I will walk through each level from Intro to Advanced.
You do not need to go through the hassle of installing virtual machines or Linux on your computer. All you need is a PC. In this course I am only using a Windows PC to do hacking.
This course is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. So, go ahead and enroll in this course now and start hacking the fun and easy way!
Note that DefendTheWeb was previously called HackThis.
- Web developers who have no knowledge on hacking
- Students who want to learn hacking the fun way by hacking real websites (legally)
- Those who enjoy computer games and want to try hacking as a game