Learn Forex Trading from Scratch Join LIVE Trading Club Free Download
- In this course, you’ll learn how to trade Forex the Smart Way – using price-action trading techniques to find high-probability trade setups.
- Through 50 detailed lessons, over 5 hours of video-on-demand and dozens of trade examples you’ll get to know everything from the basics to advanced trading concepts – from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Your instructor is Haris Mujkanovic, a full-time Forex trader, coach and head of CommaFX Capital with a decade of trading experience. He holds a BSc degree in technical analysis on the Forex market, and a Master of Science degree in Forex fundamental analysis.
- No. We’ll start from the very basics and add more complex techniques on the go. This 5-hour course is extremely well suited for beginners.
Trade Forex the Smart Way: The Unbiased Guide to FX Trading™
Trade Forex the Smart Way video course will teach you what it takes to be a profitable trader by giving an overview of the Forex market and introducing price-action trading techniques to find high-probability trade setups.
Unlike most other courses, this course is hosted by a professional, full-time trader with a Master’s degree in the Forex market (major: FX fundamental analysis) and a decade of trading experience.
MASTERING FOREX TRADING IS HARD, BUT ACHIEVABLE:
- Want to become a Forex trader? You need to understand the foundations of the market first and then build on them.
- Avoid the common mistakes of newbies in market analysis. Learn the major market environments and trade in the direction of the trend.
- Learn how to correctly use the most important tools in price-action trading.
- While this course is primarily designed for beginners, experienced traders will also learn something new.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Complete and detailed trading course (50 lessons, 5+ hours of material), presented by a full-time trader
- BONUS: All students who join this course will get a FREE 1-month subscription to my Forex Telegram channel (€79 value), with Forex trade setups, signals, market analysis and commentary! This will help you master all the skills that you learn in the course. (Check your inbox on Udemy for instructions)
- Unlimited lifetime access at no extra cost
- All future updates are always FREE
- Full 30 day money-back guarantee
- Full Traders’ Support: If you ever need help or have questions about the content, just drop me a message.
Trade Forex the Smart Way: The Unbiased Guide to FX Trading
With 50 detailed lessons, over 5 hours of video-on-demand and dozens of trade examples you’ll get to know everything from the basics to advanced trading concepts – from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
We’ll start with introducing the Forex market for beginner traders, what’s traded on Forex, what are the major currencies and how they’re quoted. You’ll also learn what’s the best time to trade on Forex, and which type of price-charts to use.
In addition, I’ll give you an overview of the MetaTrader trading platform – the most popular platform for Forex Trading – showing what you need to pay attention to when placing trades. I’ll also give a detailed explanation of pips, position sizes, bid/ask prices, leverage, margin and the major Forex trading sessions.
The second part of the video course focuses on Technical Analysis of the Forex market, showing you how to correctly identify trends, corrections and reversals. We’re also going to cover the difference between corrections and reversals and how to use trendlines, channels and Fibonaccis to measure the underlying trend.
You’ll learn how to correctly identify chart patterns and how to use them to find profitable trading opportunities – with entry, stop-loss and exit points provided. All chart patterns are covered with plenty of examples to make this important trading concept crystal clear.
After you’ve mastered chart patterns, you’ll learn how to use candlestick patterns to confirm a trade setup and increase the probability of a winning trade. I’ll show you how to correctly use candlestick patterns to avoid potential losses.
Finally, you’ll learn the major technical indicators in the Forex market and how to trade on them the Smart Way. The lessons will explain how to trade based on ADX, RSI, Moving Averages and Bollinger Bands, and we’ll tackle the question of whether you should use technical indicators in your trading or not.
- Traders interested in Forex trading who want an honest and unbiased Forex trading course.