Learn Hidden Microsoft Word Tricks to become faster at work Free Download
- Create Table of Content
- Use Mail merge feature
- Edit/Format text using faster techniques
- Microsoft Word 2013
- Basic proficiency in drafting word documents
***THE MOST RELEVANT CONTENT TO GET YOU UPTO THE SPEED***
When I ask people at my training workshops how much do you know about Microsoft Word, I get a reply – I know it all. I don’t blame them. We think that word is all about writing or editing documents which we could learn by trying (remember you never needed a course for just typing)
What if I tell you that there are so many hidden techniques and tricks that will actually save 30-40% your current operating time. Maybe you don’t trust me. Let’s get to the point.
- How do you avoid typing out frequently used text?
- Do you know that your clipboard saves up to 24 instances (when you cut/copy)?
- Do you struggle with creating a table of content, list of figures, etc?
- How to you use mail merge by using data from excel?
I didn’t have an answer to all these questions when I started out (I too said – I know it all). However, after working and training professionals on these, I created a short series of hand-picked word trick specially meant for busy Microsoft Word users
This course is a 30-min no-nonsense fast-paced videos with 100% VALUE and a great way to find out word features you never use
- Users which are familiar with basic editing/formatting word documents