Strongly motivated young IT expert, Linux enthusiast with a passion for troubleshooting network related problems. With an exceptional eye for details and a sense of urgency when it comes down to problem solving.
– Advanced knowledge of Linux command line
– Installation, configuration and maintenance of servers that run under Unix/Linux type
To name a few: DNS, TFTP, FTP, SSH, APACHE, SMTP, VSFTP and some others
– Troubleshooting a wide range of network related problems. Meaning, digging deep for
packets on any given network.
Using one of my favourite tools for capturing and filtering packets on the network, Wireshark,
and resolving end-user issues
– Good understanding of Cisco routers and IOS operating system
– Configuration and implementation of Linux firewall namely Iptables
– Supervision and filtration of network traffic
– Tightening down security and pen testing networks for possible vulnerabilities
– Good knowledge of network gear brands and their strengths or weaknesses
– Preforming system back up
– Fair knowledge of Bash scripting
– equipment installation, upgrades, patches, and configuration.
I do not sleep much, but that is not only because I work hard, rather instead it is
because I enjoy this line of work,
it is extremely rewarding in every way that matters