Learn Linux Kernel Programming Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
What is Kernel Module,Device Driver and Differences
Advantages and Disadvantages of Kernel Modules
Understanding the hello world Linux Kernel Module and process of compilation
Various commands: lsmod, rmmod, modinfo, insmod, modprobe, modinfo, depmod, objdump, dmesg
Passing Parameters to Linux Kernel Modules
Kernel Panic,oops, BUG, WARN
Process Management in Linux Kernel
Creating Kernel Threads
Printk and Dynamic Debug
Basics understanding of most frequently used commands in Linux (echo, cat, make, ls etc)
Access to a computer running Linux (either direct or on VM)
100+ Lectures on Linux Kernel Programming
Updated on Sep 21st 2020 : Added Blacklisting video in Bonus section
Do you want to expand your horizon and be a part of programming evolution? Would you like to become proficient in Linux Kernel Module Programming to gain skills that are valued by the programming industry?
And why not? After all, Linux is one of the most popular OS for software developers, and its popularity is only going to increase over time.
There are many Linux Kernel Module Programming courses available to learn these skills.
However, these courses are often lacking in the practical approach, and students often feel left behind.
So, what is the best course available to learn this valuable skill right now?
Introducing Learn Linux Kernel Programming, a high-quality course developed by Linux Weekend Learning.
This course is built on a practical approach and uses a lot of real-world examples to give you proper training.
By enrolling, you will have lifetime access to course. You can learn at your own pace and refer back them whenever you want!
Here are some of the perks of this course:
- Over 5 hours of video teaching and training
- 100+ Lectures on Linux Kernel Programming
- Understanding the in and out of the hello world kernel modules
- Write various kernel modules which exports symbols, accepts parameters, creates kernel threads
- Learn about the printk function in deep
- Various commands used while working in Linux Kernel Modules:insmod, rmmod, modprobe, lsmod, dmesg
- All examples and notes used in the course are available for download
- Direct access to your instructors for questions and help through the Udemy communication channels
- Lifetime access to the course, including all future updates
This course comes with a 30 day money back guaranteed!. If you are not satisfied with the course, you’ll get your money back
So what are you waiting for, enroll now and take the next step in learning Linux Kernel Programming
Commands you will learn from this course:
- ps -l
API’s covered in the course:
Who this course is for:
- Developers who are curious about learning Linux Kernel Modules