Boost your productivity by discovering the power of OneNote, a virtual junk drawer for your notes and files.
Learn how to effectively use OneNote 2016 to create and manage notes and keep your information organized with this easy-to-follow course. 6 hours of professionally produced videos, with exercise and instructor demonstration files included.
- Practice what you learn with included exercise files.
- A full 6 hours of professional video instruction.
- 46 easy-to-follow how-to videos.
- Everything explained step by step for quick comprehension.
- Discover how to use the OneNote interface.
- Organize notes and other information into a virtual junk drawer.
- Learn how to create and manage notes.
- Discover how to effectively insert images, screen clippings, and OCR.
- Follow along as you learn to use handwriting in OneNote.
- Explore the benefits of using tables to help organize your information.
- Discover how to protect your notes.
- Dive into spellchecking and AutoCorrect options.
- Learn how to tag your notes and how to search them.
- Integrate notes with Microsoft Outlook.
- Practice with bonus OneNote 2016 exercises.
In today’s information-driven world, effective management of your information is crucial. This OneNote 2016 course is for beginners who are new to OneNote 2016. Get ready to discover how to turn your notes, files, recordings, clippings, screenshots and more into a virtual junk drawer that’s easy to access at any time.
Contents and Overview
Your Microsoft certified professional trainer will show you how to effectively use OneNote 2016. Discover how to navigate through the OneNote 2016 interface, including using Backstage View.
Get helpful techniques for creating new notes, in addition to managing your notes.
Learn how to use OneNote to manage various types of information you deem important to store, including images, screen clippings, OCR (optical character recognition) information, audio & video recordings and more.
Follow along as you learn how to search and find the information you need as your instructor teaches practical tagging and search techniques.
Discover how to share your notes with others, and also how to protect your notes.
With this informative course, you’ll learn the skills you need to use OneNote 2016 effectively, efficiently and competently.
Plus, when you sign up for this course, you’ll also get these extras:
- Exercise files – to help you become proficient with the material.
- Instructor demo files – use the same database files used by your instructor.
- Optional quizzes – to test what you’ve learned.
- A certificate of completion – to tell everyone you’ve aced the course.
If you’re ready to master Microsoft OneNote 2016 and sign up for the course, go ahead and hit that Enroll button, or try some of the free videos by using the Free Preview feature. We look forward to seeing you in the course!
What people are saying:
★★★★★ “Very comprehensive overview of OneNote. I get a blistering amount of work-related emails and documents daily; OneNote has transformed this unorganized mess into an efficient tool. I thought I knew a lot about One Note. But this course has taught me a lot of tools that I didn’t even know existed.” –Michael Coccia
★★★★★ “I am in the middle of this Udemy course. To say that I am impressed is a gross understatement. Toby, the instructor, is fantastic as is the Udemy presentation. I am using an iPad with Udemy and drafts running in slide-over mode for note taking. I am 68 and learning a lot and having fun. This is making OneNote so powerful and so easy.” –Bob Cook
★★★★★ “Good intro to OneNote. I’m surprised how powerful it is. Good job” –Jim Mckee
- Anyone new to Microsoft OneNote
- Users new to Microsoft OneNote 2016 and those upgrading from previous software versions
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 Articles
- 2 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- [Size : 1.15 GB]