What you’ll learn
Basics of Python Programming
How to Write Error Free Code
Problem Solving Techniques Using Python Programming
How to Create Real World Applications Using Object Oriented Concepts
How to Create Database Applications
Introduction to Data Science in Python
Search, Pattern Matching, Filtering of Results
How to Fetch Data From Web and Analyze it For Research
How to Create a Webpage Using HTML and CSS
Reading and Writing CSV and Excel Files in Python
Learn the most optimized way to write code
Data Visualization with Python
Create Your First Project
No prior knowledge is required
Upgrade your Career with the Masterclass in Python by Pramod Pal, designed at the Silicon-Valley of India – Bangalore.
The course that has been taking the IT district of Bangalore by storm is now online for you.
Be an experienced coder or just a newbie to Computer Science, this masterclass can zoom you to an effective level, step-by-step in matter of weeks.
After successfully completing the course you will be able to:
- Automate the monotonous actions
- Scrape the web to find what there on pages
- Create and handle databases applications
- Use it for your Data-Science projects
- Get initiated into AI & Machine Learning
Upgrade from your current computer skills to launch your Python based career, conveniently, through this Master-Class.
We want to help you crack the code of the fastest growing computer science language – Python – with fun.
What students have told us about this course.
“Nice course, Very well explained for beginners”
“Well explained. I am getting interest by learning this way.”
“This course is one of the top 5 Udemy courses and your teaching style makes you one of the top 5 Udemy instructors”
Who this course is for:
- This Python language course is designed for everyone even non-technical person can enroll and learn.
- Beginner Python developers curious about advanced Python Programming topics.
- Programmers who wants to learn Advanced Python Programming
- Students looking to build their career in Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Software Development, Web Development, Game Development
- Beginner Data Scientist
- People who work in excel and want to upgrade their programming skill