Capture peoples attention effectively using interactive electronics. Learn to make your own custom interactive installs
I take you from woe to go! Get started with electronics and making interactive media quickly. In this course I show you how to get up and running on the Arduino platform so you can make your own projects to interact with the world.
Colourful lights? TICK!
Potential robot overlords? BETTER BELIEVE IT!
Automate garden watering? IF THE OVERLORDS SAY SO!
Learn the basics and move up the ladder quickly exploring the exciting and useful world of electronics with this course. You will learn the components and how to break down components so you can be self sufficient.
This course is for people that are interested in interactive media and people that want to learn the basis for electronics. We quickly move onto projects allowing you to put the skills you have learnt to the test.
Remember, I am always here to help you though your project and answer questions along the way!
So lets get started!
- This course is for beginners who want a soft introduction to Arduino, what it can do, and to get up to speed quickly while creating cool projects.
- Artists who are interested in adding interactivity to their work
- Programmers that want to connect their code to the real world using sensors such as ultrasonic distance measurement and light indicators as a start.
- NOT for seasoned professionals, more advanced topics are covered in another course
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 Article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- [Size: 542.2 MB]