Learn Video Game Development & Program In C# Free Tutorial Download
About This Class
Easily Learn To Make Amazing Games!
This course aims to teach students with no experience how to create a PC Game! This class teaches students coding fundamentals and game design principles through hands-on tutorials. Using the free game engine Unity, students can learn how to make a fully functioning game and how to create levels from scratch in order to make a customised game that is playable and fun.
By the end of the course students should have an understanding of the following concepts:
- Unity & Visual Studio Installation
- Navigating In Unity
- Steps Required For Game Creation
- Programming Fundamentals Including:
- If/Else Statements
- For/Foreach Loops
- Designing Obstacles For Your Game
- Importing Art Assets
- Creating UI & Menus
- How To Build/Export Your Game
- Implementing Music
- Basic Game Design Principles
Is this beginner and kid-friendly?
This class is for students who are new to Unity and has no required knowledge but can still be undertaken by students who are at a more advanced level. The course has no adult themes and is suitable for all ages.
What You Will Need
- 8-12 hours of free time (This is dependant on skill level and speed)
- A modern PC / Mac capable of installing and running Unity (See specs here)
- An internet connection to download Unity and Visual Studio