What you’ll learn
Learn the answer to the question: “what is WSO2?”
Understand why you should invest time in learning WSO2 for the future!
Learn about one of the most promising tools to Middleware Integration!
Learn about an open source solution to ESB integration!
Get an overview about Microservices and SOA architectures!
Learn about API Development with WSO2!
Basic Computer Knowledge and internet access
You have an attitude to learn while having fun 🙂
Want to learn about middleware integration
This course was created with one goal only:
to teach you WSO2 Enterprise Integrator, and the lite version WSO2 Micro Integrator, from scratch and increase your chances of getting a high-paying job in the future!
So, don’t worry if you have no prior knowledge!
Start Learning Now. Hit the Enroll Button!
The main principle behind this course is to introduce all contents in a very detailed but easy way, so it can results in a few benefits for all students enrolled:
- Reduces your learning curve at maximum by going straight to the point;
- Clear Introduction and hands-on experience to the most popular tools used in a real middleware project development: WSO2 integration studio, git, mysql database;
- Gives you the skills needed to get a your first job in the IT sector;
- Gives you the knowledge needed to apply for a new opportunity in the software sector as a WSO2 developer;
- In resume, it gives you all the tools to get a high-paying job.
But how we will accomplish that?
Shortly, through a hands-on experience, we will cover in detail all the most important connectors and events which are required for being proficient in WSO2 Enterprise Integrator and WSO2 Micro Integrator.
Thus, at the end of the course you will have:
- created a github repository with dozens of examples, that can work as a portfolio for your next job interview or to use as a support and guidance in your next client project.
So, what are you waiting for?
***************** Start Learning Now. Hit the Enroll Button! *****************
Who this course is for:
- Students curious to learn about a top trending technology for the future.
- Software professionals who are looking for a career change option into WSO2.
- Non-software professionals who are looking for to start a new career in the IT sector.
- All professionals who are looking for to work with one of to most in-demanding technology and get a better salary.
Explore WSO2 Integration Studio
Why WSO2 MI uses webservices?
Buenas, hola, what’s up everyone. My name is Nelson Dias, and I’ve been working as an Integration Developer for a while in such different countries, including Portugal, Spain or Netherlands, working for clients in a variety of sectors such as transportation or banking for instance and basically, during this period I’ve been focused on code development and maintenance.