Learn YAML from Scratch Free Tutorial Download
There are no prerequisites for taking this course.
However, basic knowledge and familiarity with HTML, XML or JSON would be helpful.
This is course provides an overview of YAML data serialization language and its syntax in details. It will also cover the basic concepts behind this markup language and explain its main features and show the capabilities of YAML.
Every software engineer looking to create structured data in a human readable data format should learn YAML. This course is aimed for software engineers of all levels, from beginner to advanced, who want to get up to date with YAML syntax. This course is for Software Engineers, Full Stack Web Developers, DevOps Engineers, Software Architects, Managers and Hobbyists, who are wondering what YAML is?
Learning Objectives for this course are:
- What is YAML?
- Basic syntax of YAML
- Primitive data types in YAML
- Complex data types
- Advance features of YAML
- Comparison of YAML with other popular data formats like JSON and XML
- Representing data using YAML
- Different style and Special features of YAML
- Tools and Technologies leveraging YAML data serialization format
- Creating and validating YAML
There are no prerequisites for taking this course. This course is aimed at software engineers of all levels, from beginner to advanced, who want to get up to date with YAML syntax. However, basic knowledge and familiarity with HTML, XML and JSON would be helpful.
Who is this course for?
- Software Engineers,
- DevOps Engineers,
- Full Stack Web Developers,
- Software Architects,
- someone with basic understanding of YAML but curious about knowing its advanced features.
- or, anyone who is wondering what YAML is?